Master of Bioethics Degree Application
The Master of Bioethics Degree, offered through the Center for Bioethics at Harvard Medical School, combines resources from the Center, Harvard teaching hospitals, and departments across the University in either a one-year, full-time course of study or two-year, part-time option.
A completed application includes each of the following:
1. This web form completed and submitted.
2. One PDF document containing both your statement of academic interest and resume/CV uploaded at the end of this admissions form.
3. Official transcripts from each post-secondary academic institution attended.
Transcripts should be sent to:
Master of Bioethics Program Manager
Harvard Medical School
Center for Bioethics
641 Huntington Avenue
Boston MA 02115
4. Three letters of recommendation with recommendation form found on our website at http://bioethics.hms.harvard.edu/apply. Letters may be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
5. TOEFL or IELTS Score (only if applicable).
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit applications as early as possible.
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - This form does not save partial responses. You must complete the survey in one sitting. Please have all your materials prepared before beginning the form.