Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Contact and Biographical Information:
Telephone # (mobile preferred):
Lab Name (Name of P.I.):
Lab Affiliation: (Dept./Institution):
Applicant's position in the lab:
(e.g.lab head, postdoc, graduate student)
If you are not the lab head, do you plan to stay in your current lab for at least the next year? If not, briefly describe whether and how you plan to continue work on this screen in your next research position:
1. Brief description of the pathway or protein targeted by your proposed screen.
2. Please list one review article or other publication on the pathway/protein targeted by your screen (not necessarily authored by you) that would provide good background reading for the Review Committee.
3. Please describe in a few sentences how the discovery of small molecule modulators of your pathway/protein of interest would be used by you or others in the next few years.
4. Please provide some details about the assay you plan to use for screening and note whether or not it has already been carried out in 96- or 384-well format. If your assay is still being developed, please describe its status.
5. Do you have a control condition for your assay that mimics the phenotype of a desired screening positive? If yes, please describe.
6. Is it feasible for you to carry out your screen in duplicate?
7. Do you have secondary assays ready for further characterization of compounds that score as positives in your primary screen? Please describe at least two of them briefly and explain how they will help prioritize your hits.
8. Do you have plans for chemistry follow-up of screening positives (e.g. an established collaboration with a chemistry group)?
9. Please give a realistic estimate as to when you think your assay will be ready to run pilot screens in the ICCB-Longwood screening facility. Please note whether or not you are waiting for funding to start this project.
10. If you require a Letter of Collaboration from ICCB-Longwood for a grant, please provide the grant deadline and the name of the granting agency to which you are applying.
If possible, please send in a signed ICCB-Longwood
Small Molecule User Agreement
when you submit this application.
A copy of your completed application will be sent automatically to the email address that you provided above.
Please enter the text in the image supplied below:
Powered by Qualtrics