Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Outdated browsers can expose your computer to security risks. To ensure a secure experience, we recommend updating to the latest browser version. Support for this browser version will soon be discontinued.
Contact and Biographical Information:
Telephone # (mobile preferred):
Name of P.I. or Company Name:
Lab Affiliation (Dept./Institution):
Applicant's position in the lab:
(e.g.lab head, postdoc, graduate student)
1. Brief description (2-4 sentences) of the project goals
2. Please explain why single-cell analysis is critical to answer the question you are interested in. (if your response depends on unpublished information, you do not need to specify the names of genes or proteins you have identified as critical: gene 1, marker 1 etc. is sufficient)
3. Please answer the following questions regarding your samples. If you are unsure about any of the sample details, you can leave any of these blank.
a. How many samples for the first run?
b. How many cells per sample will you have in total for the first run?
c. How many cells per sample do you wish to profile for the first run?
d. How many samples and cells do you foresee for all future runs on this project?
4. Have you already optimized a protocol to obtain single cell suspensions that are >95% viable after 1/2-1 hour on ice?
5. Please provide the title and registration number for your protocol approved by your institutional biosafety committee. Omission of this information will delay approval of your request.
(for Harvard investigators, this should be your COMS registration title and number.)
6. What are your capabilities for single-cell sequencing data analysis? Do you have any collaborations in place for data analysis?
7. Are you interested in using the HSPH Bioinformatics Core for support?
Please indicate the time frame you would like to perform your run (eg. within the next month, next 6 months)
Submitting this form indicates you have read and agree to the facility disclaimer at the top of this page.
A copy of your completed request and the agreement for the SCC will be sent automatically to the email address that you provided above.
Powered by Qualtrics